CIA Part 1: Internal Audit Basics
CIA Self Study Part 1 book and Prep review software
CIA Self Study P3
CIA Self Study Part 3 book and Prep review software
CIA Self Study PART2
cia self study part 1 book and prep review software gleim
The 2016 edition aligns with the NEW 3-Part CIA Exam.
Combining the comprehensive outlines in the Gleim Review book and our unparalleled question bank found in Gleim Test Prep gives you the ability to pass the CIA exam with this top user-rated review.
- Over 700 Multiple-Choice Questions in Part 2 alone!
- Unlimited Practice Exams
- Includes IIA-released questions from prior years’ CIA exams
- Thorough answer explanations for correct AND incorrect choices to cement understanding
- Study Session option for immediate feedback
- Formatting and functionality emulate the actual exam at Pearson VUE
- Comprehensive textbook outlines
- Real-world examples
- Gleim Success Tips
- Excerpts from relevant Standards and Practice Advisories
- Covers all topics from The IIA Exam Syllabus
- Explains basic internal audit concepts
- Test-taking and time-management tips from Dr. Gleim
- 18 months of unlimited access (use on as many computers/mobile devices as you want)
- Accessible inquiry links for expert assistance
- Performance Analysis tracks progress and maintains a performance history
- Uses Cloud technology to sync performance data to any device
- No installation! Available online 24/7
- Free instant, automatic updates
- Compatible on all operating systems and mobile devices or tablets with an Internet connection.
Use Gleim Review books and Test Prep Online to ensure that you are prepared to succeed on the CIA exam.
MINIMUM System Requirements for Test Prep
Internet Explorer: version 7 or Higher
Firefox: version 15 or Higher
Safari: version 5.1 or Higher
Mobile: This program will work on most mobile devices, including iPad, Android, Windows Phone 7, and Blackberry.